Free Paper Type
● Oral Presentation
└ Abstracts relating to the following Conference themes will be given preference for inclusion in the program
● Hypospadias and Penile Surgery
● Vesicoureteral Reflux and UTI
● Upper Tract Anomaly and PUV
● Enuresis and Voiding Dysfunction
● Surgery (laparoscopy and Robotics)
● Tumor, Urolithiasis and Miscellaneous
● Testis and DSD
Abstract Submission Guidelines
● All papers should be submitted through online submission system.
● Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
● Presenting authors must register for the meeting through the website.
● Please make sure to submit any abstracts according to the instructions written above.
- 1, Title is allowed up to 60 bytesin English.
2, Body is allowedupto 2,000 bytes in English.
- 1, Clinical/experimental research
2, Case report
: Introduction/Case/Conclusion/Reference (optional)
- Supplement file
(Figure or Table)
- Up to two are allowed in total. (*.zip cannot be uploaded).
(ex) 2 figures/ 2 tables/ 1 figure & 1 table
Abstract Submission Modification
● Abstract correction is NOT possible after the deadline (October 2, 2022)
● How to change :Go to Modification Page and enter using your registered e-mail address.
● Abstracts will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published abstract book.
There is no correction by a secretariat.
└ If you want to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.
APAPU 2022 Secretariat's Office
Gaon Convention Services, Inc.
Room 301, 347, Hwagok-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org